Following the success of our first Question of The Week, we’ve turned to our partners – who are all experts in their own fields – this time to delve into the sphere of online and social platforms. Maximising your online presence can be the make or break between you securing your dream job and falling short [...]
Earlier this year Milkround produced two surveys asking graduates about their social media habits. We were keen to find out how the most popular social networks Facebook and Twitter compared with the professional networking site LinkedIn for social recruiting. We even asked them about their Google+ habits to see if the newest social network was [...]
CV Writing >
Professionally written CV's
for all job opportunities
Letter Packs >
5 tailored letters
Buy individually just £20 each
Personal Statement >
Application Forms, Public
Sector, NHS & Doctors
Interview Coaching >
CV Knowhow Links
Professional CV Writing Service
- Keeping a Cover Letter Concise
- Tailoring Your CV and Cover Letter to Individual Applications
- Not getting job offers? Try to change your CV
- Job competition is too intense. How to get an edge over competition?
- Hate your current job? What you need to do to get a better one?
- How professional CV writing service works?
- How to write a CV for a Sales Professional?
- Common errors in a CV
- UCAS Personal Statement
- How does a Professional CV help get you that career you are looking for